Put an End to It

You never have enough information to make a decision.


If you’re a perfectionist, you must be spending an insane amount of time in refining your work and searching how to improve it.


Here’s the deal. No matter how hard you try, it will never be perfect.


The more you search, the better. But the quicker you deliver, the quicker you learn.


As you put an end to your work and deliver it, you learn a lot. You probably learn more within the 1% remaining, than in the 99% that led you there.


Take it slow, and do not obsess over making your work absolutely flawless.

August 13, 2020